- Ida Souckova Olsova Masarykova Univerzita (Czech Republic) – Chair
- Gethin Owen, University of Hull (United Kingdom)
- Gerhard Fuchs, Universität Leipzig (Germany)
- Staška Mrak Jamnik, University of Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- Elena Felice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi (Romania)
- Rianne Giethoorn, University of Utrecht (Netherlands)
For enquiries about the Task Force please contact: [email protected]
Role of the Task Force
The Research Management Task Force aims to enhance the participation of its members in EU funded research projects. This shall be achieved by the development of a professional network of research supporters to make use of the different institutional cultures and approaches by sharing expertise and information.
- Develop a network of research managers and administrators by creating a directory of key Research/Project Offices across UN member institutions;
- Share best practice and develop expertise in research management by e.g. the organization of an annual “Research Managers Workshop”, mutually offering capacity to member institutions to participate in ‘in house’ events, and developing a discussion forum for topical, ad hoc questions and subjects;
- Pave the way for joint EU research projects amongst UN member institutions.